Thank you for shopping with us. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
How To's & Care Guide
It is important to pay attention to the care instructions of each garment. With correct care, we are able to prolong the life cycle of our clothes and make them more sustainable. On this page, you´ll find care instructions and useful information about your activewear.
Need Help? We've got you covered!
Return & Refund Policy Our Return and Refund Policy updated [01/01/2022]
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Reimbursement of funds
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Requirements for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
● The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
● The Goods are in the original packaging
● The receipt/ proof of purchase.
● You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us.
● We recommend an insured and trackable mail service.
● You should send the Goods at the following address:[155 W. Washington Blvd #516 LA CA 90015].
Goods cannot be returned
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorated, damaged and dirty or non resealable.
- We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
● By visiting this page on our website: [www.THINKHEALHY.com]
● By sending us an email: [Customer.Service@BAX-U.com]